Baltic bulk maps 2013 - oil & dry bulk
Publication date: 2014-04-11
Following huge success of our Baltic bulk maps (oil & dry bulk), Baltic Transport Journal has prepared their second enhanced edition.
The maps in the form of a printed map poster (100 x 70 cm) are a free supplement to our regular Baltic Transport Journal editions: oil in BTJ 5/2013 and dry bulk in BTJ 6/2013, and distributed in 2,500 copies together with this BTJ issue to our regular readers across Europe and on selected industry events.
However, the maps are also available in XL versions (150 cm x 100 cm). This version is printed on a special map paper, with top and bottom "rails", plus a convenient string to hang it on the wall. Each map is packed and posted in a sturdy tube:
- 1x Baltic BIG WALL MAP (oil or dry bulk) = EUR 90 (+ EUR 30 delivery costs = total EUR 120)
- SPECIAL OFFER – order 2x Baltic BIG WALL MAP for EUR 150 (+ EUR 30 delivery costs = total EUR 180)
The prices feature 0% VAT. Delivery by courier only within the European Union.
Przemyslaw Oplocki, Marketing & Sales - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +48 58 627 23 24; Mob.: +48 603 520 020
The maps show:
- All major dry and liquid bulk ports – from under 100 thou. tonnes annual throughput.
- All terminals & stevedoring companies – active in the listed ports, together with a distinction of their dry and/or liquid operations character (coal, ore, agrobulk, crude oil, oil products as well as LPG).
- All major dry and liquid bulk shipping operators – in the form of a list of available players on the market, together with a distinction of their dry and/or liquid cargo character.
- Refineries, steel works and coal power plants – located in/near the listed ports.