Baltic Bulk Yearbook 2013/14
Publication date: 2014-11-17
The 86-page guidebook, covering the Baltic dry bulk and oil markets, has been published.
This year's bulk-focused yearbook comprehensively captures in one place the Baltic Sea region's:
- Coal & coke,
- Ores & concentrates,
- as well as other dry bulk (such as aggregates, cement and fertilizers)
- Crude oil,
- Oil products.
The Baltic Bulk Yearbook 2013/14 delivers:
- In-depth analysis and statistics of regional production, consumption, trade and transport,
- Maps of ports, terminals, refineries and pipelines (incl. a 100 x 70 cm wall-map poster),
- Technical info on terminals & storage capacities,
- Bunkering options across the Baltic Sea region.