Baltic Ro-ro & Ferry Yearbook 2014/15
Publication date: 2015-05-19
The 88 pages publication features detailed market analysis, maps, statistics, shipping & rail networks, highlights, and many others.
After hours of hard work, the 88 pages Baltic Ro-ro & Ferry Yearbook 2014/15 has been released and is available in printed BTJ subscription.
This year's edition is - as always - packed with analyses of shipping operators, their networks and fleets, backed up with statistics, tables and maps (both ro-ro & ferry as well as kombi & trailer by rail).
Baltic Ro-ro & Ferry Yearbook 2014/15 highlights:
- Up-to-date no SECA-caused turmoil
- Ageing fleet, no major fleet renewals
- Fairly stable port volumes and shipping networks
- Hard times for Baltic ro-ro ship chartering companies
The publication features:
- 88 pages of detailed market analysis
- 34 shipping operators, 105 services and 162 vessels
- Ports & all terminals (altogether 258) involved in liner traffic to/from/within the region
- A view into rail hinterland connections (13 kombi/trailer operators, 105 services).
The Yearbook goes hand-in-hand with the regularly updated network which is available on our free & interactive portal at www.baltictransportmaps.com. The website user can display each single service separately or see all connections just from one port and one terminal.
The Baltic ro-ro & ferry map poster is also available in extra-large wall map version (150 cm x 100 cm), printed on a special map paper, with top and bottom "rails", plus a convenient string to hang it on the wall. Each map is packed and posted to you in a sturdy tube.
Prices for the map in 150 x 100 cm size:
- Baltic ro-ro & ferry 2014/15 BIG WALL MAP = EUR 90/one map (+ EUR 30 delivery costs = total EUR 120).
The price features 0% VAT. Discounts are available in case of bigger quantities ordered. Delivery by courier only within the European Union.
- Anna Dąbrowska, Marketing & Sales
Tel.: +48 58 627 23 95; Mob.: +48 601 672 004
- Przemyslaw Oplocki, Marketing & Sales
Tel.: +48 58 627 23 24; Mob.: +48 603 520 020