Baltic Container Yearbook 2012
Publication date: 2013-01-24
92 pages of detailed market analysis, feat. map poster supplement (also available in big wall map version).
This is the first separately published book on the container market issued by the Baltic Transport Journal, and the first such detailed overview of container shipping/rail services in the whole region done ever, at least as far as we know it. The publication is backed up with statistics, tables and maps, delivering the Baltic maritime container and intermodal markets on a plate.
The publication features:
- 92 pages of detailed market analysis
- 27 shipping companies with over 100 services
- 31 intermodal operators, running more than 160 services
- Extra map poster with both shipping and rail networks (100 cm x 70 cm)
Baltic Container Yearbook 2012 highlights:
- Baltic ports handled a record total of 8.8 mln TEU
- St. Petersburg raised its handlings to another peak of 2.36 mln TEU
- Gdańsk strengthened its hub function with four intra-Baltic feeder lines
- Global carriers took over half of the total Baltic feeder/shortsea capacity
-MSC Conti Singa set a new record in vessel capacity: 3,469 TEU*
- Average container ship’s capacity passed the 1,000 TEU limit*
- More than 160 regular intermodal trains are functioning on the market
*comparing only vessels operating on feeder/shortsea connections
The yearbook goes hand-in-hand with the regularly updated interactive map at www.baltictransportmaps.com. The website user can display each single service separately or see all connections just from one port and one terminal.
The Baltic container map poster (both sea and rail at one side) is also available in extra large wall map format (150 cm x 100 cm), printed on a special map paper, with top and bottom "rails", plus a convenient string to hang it on the wall. Each map is packed and posted to you in a sturdy tube. The wall maps are possible for further customization with your company logo.
Prices for the map in 150 x 100 cm size:
- Baltic container 2012 BIG WALL MAP standard = EUR 90/one map
- Baltic container 2012 BIG WALL MAP with your company logo = EUR 180/one map
The prices feature 0% VAT. Delivery by courier post within the EU included in the price.
Discounts are available in case of bigger quantities ordered.
Anna Dąbrowska (Paszek), Marketing & Sales
tel. +48 58 627 23 95, mob. +48 601 672 004
Przemyslaw Oplocki, Marketing & Sales
tel. +48 58 627 23 24