Baltic Container Yearbook 2013
Publication date: 2013-07-16
92 pages publication of detailed market analysis, featuring a map poster supplement (also available in big wall map version).
We are very pleased to showcase the second Baltic Container Yearbook which goes under the theme A quiet arms race.
This year’s edition is packed with even more analyses of shipping operators, their networks and fleets, enhanced with an insight into the ports & terminals in the Baltic container business. All of this backed up with statistics, tables and maps, including an extended view into land transportation (container & kombi by rail).
Baltic Container Yearbook 2013 highlights:
- Record 9.5 mln TEU in the Baltic ports
- Gdańsk becomes the second biggest port in the region
- Global players take the lead in total vessels’ carrying potential*
- Hapag-Lloyd enters the market with its own strong feeder network
- APM-T takes over five container terminals (incl. Skandia & Petrolesport)
- Wilhelmshaven opens as a new transhipment point for the BSR
- Maersk Line launches the first intermodal trains run by a shipping operator
* aggregated feeder/shortsea vessels’ capacity measured in TEU of nominal intake
The publication features:
- 92 pages of detailed market analysis
- 28 shipping operators, 108 services and 158 vessels
- All ports & terminals involved in feeder/shortsea traffic to/from/within the region
- A view into rail hinterland connections (31 container/kombi operators, 184 services)
- Extra map poster with the whole network (100 x 70 cm)
The publication goes hand-in-hand with our FREE ACCESS interactive portal – www.baltictransportmaps.com – where everybody can check 24/7 all regular Baltic sea/rail container services systematically updated every two weeks.
The Baltic container (both sea and rail) map poster is also available in extra large wall map version (150 cm x 100 cm), printed on a special map paper, with top and bottom "rails", plus a convenient string to hang it on the wall. Each map is packed and posted to you in a sturdy tube.
Prices for the map in 150 x 100 cm XL size:
- Baltic container 2013 BIG WALL MAP = EUR 90/one map
- SUMMER OFFER – order both the sea and rail XL maps for a total of EUR 180 and get the Baltic Ro-ro/Ferry map for FREE
The prices feature 0% VAT. Delivery by courier post within the EU included in the price.
Discounts are available in case of bigger quantities ordered.
Przemyslaw Oplocki, Marketing & Sales
Tel.: +48 58 627 23 24
Mob.: +48 603 520 020