Baltic Ro-ro & Ferry Yearbook 2012
Publication date: 2013-01-24
78 pages publication of detailed market analysis, feat. map poster supplement (also available in big wall map version).
The publication is our first attempt to gather all possible information about this sector in one place, delivering an overall review of the current trends, analysis of shipping operators, lines and the fleet, ports and terminals, with an extended view into land transportation, all backed up with statistics, tables and maps.
The publication features:
- 78 pages of detailed market analysis
- 34 shipping operators, 111 services and 189 vessels
- 95 ports & all terminals involved in liner traffic to/from/within the region
- A view into rail hinterland connections
- Extra map poster with the whole network (100x70 cm)
The Yearbook goes hand-in-hand with the regularly updated network which is available on our new portal at www.baltictransportmaps.com. The website user can display each single service separately or see all connections just from one port and one terminal.
The Baltic ro-ro/ferry map poster is also available in extra large wall map version (150 cm x 100 cm), printed on a special map paper, with top and bottom "rails", plus a convenient string to hang it on the wall. Each map is packed and posted to you in a sturdy tube. The wall maps are possible for further customization with your company logo.
Prices for the map in 150 x 100 cm size:
- Baltic ro-ro & ferry 2012 BIG WALL MAP standard = EUR 90/one map
- Baltic ro-ro & ferry 2012 BIG WALL MAP with your company logo = EUR 180/one map
The prices feature 0% VAT. Delivery by courier post within the EU included in the price.
Discounts are available in case of bigger quantities ordered.
Anna Dąbrowska (Paszek), Marketing & Sales
tel. +48 58 627 23 95, mob. +48 601 672 004
Przemyslaw Oplocki, Marketing & Sales
tel. +48 58 627 23 24