Baltic Ro-ro & Ferry Yearbook 2013
Publication date: 2013-05-13
92 pages publication of detailed market analysis, feat. a map poster supplement (also available in big wall map version).
Last year the Ro-ro & Ferry Yearbook 2012 (available now for free!) inaugurated our series of annual publications. Both yearbooks – Ro-ro & Ferry as well as Container – received a very good feedback, encouraging us to continue our job.
This year’s edition is bigger (92 pages) and packed with even more analyses of shipping operators, their networks and fleets, enhanced with an insight into the ports & terminals in ro-ro & ferry business. All of this backed up with statistics, tables and maps, including an extended view into land transportation (kombi & trailer by rail).
Baltic Ro-ro & Ferry Yearbook 2013 highlights:
- Full Baltic Sea network and total port volumes still stable
- Stena Line as the largest operator in the Baltic (measured in the number of vessels and their total GT)
- Viking Line launched the first LNG fuelled ferry
- Mols-Linien with the largest fast catamaran in Europe
- Finnlines completed the biggest ever ro-ro tonnage investment
The publication features:
- 92 pages of detailed market analysis
- 35 shipping operators, 106 services and 180 vessels
- 91 ports & all terminals involved in liner traffic to/from/within the region
- A view into rail hinterland connections (8 kombi/trailer operators, 81 services)
- Extra map poster with the whole network (100 x 70 cm)
The Yearbook goes hand-in-hand with the regularly updated network which is available on new portal at www.baltictransportmaps.com. The website user can display each single service separately or see all connections just from one port and one terminal.
The Baltic ro-ro/ferry map poster is also available in extra large wall map version (150 cm x 100 cm), printed on a special map paper, with top and bottom "rails", plus a convenient string to hang it on the wall. Each map is packed and posted to you in a sturdy tube.
Prices for the map in 150 x 100 cm size:
- Baltic ro-ro & ferry 2013 BIG WALL MAP standard = EUR 90/one map (+ EUR 30 delivery costs = total EUR 120)
The prices feature 0% VAT. Discounts are available in case of bigger quantities ordered. Delivery by courier only within the European Union.
Anna Dąbrowska (Paszek), Marketing & Sales
Tel.: +48 58 627 23 95; Mob.: +48 601 672 004
Przemyslaw Oplocki, Marketing & Sales
Tel.: +48 58 627 23 24; Mob.: +48 603 520 020